Senior Officer/Officer- Finance
This position will play an active role in the financial management of the organization. We are looking for a committed, passionate, and self-driven individual for the position of Senior Officer/ Officer- Finance, who provides leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Planning, budgeting, and expenses analysis of financial activities.
- Managing finance for effective and timely execution of expense goals.
- Handling Internal, External audits as per organizational standards.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the management.
- Identifying the gap, redesign the system, problem-solving.
- Preparing various financial reports for the various parties of the organization.
- Working directly-indirectly on grants & fundraising that contribute at least 25% of the funding.
- Financial report analysis, identifying financial irregularities, and investigation.
- Lead the overall financial management including forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, cost, and profit analysis assessing the risk of investments and feasibility of future projects, etc. to achieve the company’s short and long-term financial and operational goals.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Finance, Accounting
- CMA/CA Partly qualified or CA(CC) will be given preference.
- Training/ Trade Course: Budgeting,Internal control,Internal Audit
- Skills Required: attention to detail. Analytical., Budgeting, Cash Flow Management, Data Analysis, Excellent Reporting Skill, Ms Excell, Strong interpersonal skills
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounting and Finance, Budgeting, Cash flow forecast, Financial Planning Analysis, Financial controlling, Financial Reporting, Internal Auditing, Nonprofit accounting
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Excellent computer skills as they relate to financial management.
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision.
- Experience with both formal and informal finance mechanisms.
- S/he should be known about Bangladesh Tax & VAT law, Bangladesh Accounting Standard.
- Ability to prepare and present documents in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to the financial report analysis, identifying financial irregularities, and investigate.
- Ability to identify and take actions for major and minor errors and irregularities.
- **Must be a non-smoker.
- Office Hour 8.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m.
- Joining as soon as possible.
- Work at office
Dhaka, Dhaka (Khilgaon)
- 15000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus.
- Salary Review: Yearly