Junior Officer- Information & Documentation.
Number of Vacancy- 1
- Information & Documentation officers acquire, organize, and distribute information & responsible for copying and filing the organization’s data & information documentation both manually and electronically.
- Collect and record data from Programs & Projects.
- Sourcing relevant information in hard or electronic format.
- Classifying and storing information for ease of access.
- Maintaining all program, project, and department related data & information in the register book.
- Answering information-related queries from within the organization and from the public where appropriate.
- Ensures the company’s data remains secure by keeping up to date.
- Keep up to date with all the organization’s related information for preparing any report.
- HSC (minimum)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply. Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Age Na
- Basic MS Officer Literacy.
- Using Email.
- Work at office
- TK.10000 – 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)