food-program
Cooked Food For Underprivileged Children
by Odommo Bangladesh Foundation
Created Apr 26, 2021 | Dhaka, Bangladesh
৳ 0.00 raised of ৳ 5,000,000.00 goal 0%
  • 0 Donations
  • 195 days left
  • Views

Free-Nutritious-Food Delivering Update- January 2021 In January 2021, Mojar-School has provided food to 15,196 underprivileged-street-children. Of these, 72% were street children in Dhaka, while the remaining 28% were underprivileged-children in the remote char of Monpura in Bhola district.
With the new year, we tried to design a new menu for the children. Which includes rice-egg, rice-vegetables, rice-daal, rice-vegetable-bhorta, rice-fish (Pangash fish, Chapila fish, Hilsha fish), chicken khichuri, chicken polao, and also our famous egg-khichuri; to differentiate the taste of the underprivileged-children. To ensure the proper amount of nutrition for the children, we included milk in our menu once a week. Ensuring the nutritional value of food is our priority in arranging meals while giving protein the utmost importance.

No results have been found
No results have been found