Accounts Officer- Finance & Accounts
- Accounts Officer to provide support to the Finance & Accounts department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the organization’s accounts.
- Ensure proper and timely record keeping of books of accounts.
- Cheque / Cash / bkash receipt and payment Voucher and Money Receipt preparation.
- Preparation of different types of reports for the different parties (internal & external) on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly basis.
- Can do work according to self-designed work plan & self-motivated.
- Can prepare & present different types of accounts reports for higher authority.
- Ensure the continuity of report submission for higher authority.
- Provide necessary financial data/information in a report or summary format to the management or higher authority as needed.
- Helping senior staff with the Preparation of monthly & yearly reports.
- Ensure that the accounts department is working in full functionally.
- Doing related tasks assigned by the senior staff of the department & higher authority.
- Ensuring proper and timely record keeping of books of accounts.
- Office Hour 8.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance/ Accounting or BBA in Accounting/ Finance.
- Professional Certification: audit,internal control,reporting
- Skills Required: Ability To Work Independently, Accounting Report, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Standards of accounting, Time Management
- At least 1 year(s).
- Accounting Software QuickBooks.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts and audit, Accounts and Finance, Nonprofit accounting, Report generation, QuickBooks.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age Na.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge about Bangladesh Tax & VAT law, Bangladesh Accounting Standard.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Joining as soon as possible.
- Work at office
Dhaka, Dhaka (Khilgaon)
- Tk. 15000 – 25000 (Monthly) [Based on the candidate experience]
Compensation & other benefits
- T/A, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Initially, the candidate will be hired on a contractual basis, after the successful completion of the contractual period, the candidate has the opportunity to be a permanent employee.