Junior Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancy- 1
- Junior Accountant to provide support to the Finance & Accounts department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the organization’s accounts.
- Cashbook entries and posting (including preparation of all vouchers).
- Ensure proper and timely record keeping of books of accounts and bill processing.
- Cheque / Cash / bkash receipt and payment Voucher and Money Receipt preparation.
- Preparation of monthly & yearly reports.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Preparation of monthly receipts, payments statement & salary sheet.
- Provide necessary financial data/information to the management as needed.
- Helping in preparing monthly cash inflow (income) and purchase, inventory, and cash flow statements.
- Helping senior staff with the Preparation of monthly & yearly reports.
- Doing related tasks assigned by the senior staff of the department.
- Ensuring proper and timely record keeping of books of accounts.
- Maintaining money receipt register & donor register.
(Initially, the candidate will be hired for a contractual basis, after the successful completion of the contractual period, the candidate has the opportunity to be a permanent employee.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Skills Required: Able to work under pressure, Honest, self-motivation
Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Work at the office
- TK.10000 – 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)