Refund Policy of Odommo Bangladesh Foundation
Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation is always grateful to its donor. And we also maintain a reliable refund policy. Where we provide donor privileges. We are committed to utilizing the donation in the right way. Yet, if the donor claim refund of his/her donation, then we take this matter seriously.
All other donors include in this policy. Except for the donors of “Sponsor A Child” and “Virtual Volunteer Card”. Also, if the donation is not used in 6 months. Then it can be claimed for a refund.
Refund Policy statement
Every donor thinks properly before donating. Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation hopes that. Also, in the case of online donations, one rechecks the amount before clicking the donate button. In that case, if a donor erroneously donates a certain amount of money that he does not want. Then the donation can be refunded. Or if a donor changes his mind towards donating, then the donation also can be refunded.
- Every donor thinks properly before donating. Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation hopes that. Also, in the case of online donations, one rechecks the amount before clicking the donate button. In that case, if a donor erroneously donates a certain amount of money. Then the donation can be refunded. Or if a donor changes his mind towards donating, then the grant also can be refunded. And if he applies for the refund to Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation within 30 days after the donation.
- Although “Sponsor a Child” and “Virtual Volunteer Card” is a continuous program. Therefore, the grant is non-refundable for this purpose. Also, except this 2 program, all other program’s donation is refundable. If the grant is not being used within 6 months. The donor can then apply.
- The application must include all information related to the grant. Such as- date, donor’s name, donation amount, account number, money receipt number, and reason for applying for a refund. Also, the donor can email the application for a refund of the donation to email@example.com. Or the donor can submit to the head office of Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation. Address: 290/6/A, 3rd Floor. Khilgaon Railgate, Dhaka – 1219, Bangladesh.
How Refund Policy works
- The donor has to return the money receipt to the head office of Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation. Besides, that money receipt will be invalid from that time. If the donor donates again. Then he will receive a new money receipt.
- After we receive the application for a refund grant. Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation will investigate the matter. As well as if it is refundable. Then we will refund it within 15 working days. It again depends on all the relevant information related to the grant. Like banks, payment gateway service. Besides, if the audit was done for the donation. Then it may take 90 days to complete the refund.
- If we receive the grant through a medium other than the bank, it can only refund to the bank account which belongs to the donor. Also, if we receive it through a bank, it will be refunded to the same bank account from which the grant was received.
- Odommo-Bangladesh-Foundation reserves the right to apply charges in this refund.
- If the donor receives tax exemption. Then we will consider the amount of the grant to be non-refundable.
- Grants for “Sponsor a Child” and “Virtual Volunteer Card” are non-refundable.
Responsibilities and policies proprietary
The treasurer of Odommo Bangladesh Foundation is responsible for the policy.
The proprietor is responsible for the implementation of this policy.
All the employees and volunteers who involved with grant receiving, have to:
- Show respect to all the donors
- Confirm the security of the grant
- Confirm transparency of the grant
- Maintain reliable relationships with the donors
- Response to any issue related to a donation refund
- Show respect to those who will apply for a donation refund.
However, we have made a reliable donation refund policy out of respect for donors. Also, we committed to ensure the proper use of grant and follow the suitable policy for a donation refund. So, we maintain a reliable refund policy for them. So that they can receive some privileges from that.