Odommo Bangladesh Foundation recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information and will keep the information you entrust to us safely and securely.
Personal identification information:
Odommo Bangladesh Foundation does not collect user personal identification information automatically. User personal information like name, email address and message is collected only when user voluntarily submit through our form. We may reply to user via email in return of their messages. However, we collect this information to enhance user experience.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, IP address, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site.
How We Use Your Personal Data:
- To provide you with information about our work or our activities and updates
- To organize events and festivals that you have registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event and festival, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- To provide our newsletters and publications, provided you have given your consent
- To respond to your questions and provide related services and answers
- To respond to the applications for employment
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and your computer
- Where we are required by law to disclose or otherwise use your information
How we protect your information:
Our Site is in observance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
How to Contact us:
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
290/6/A, 3rd Floor, Khilgaon Railgate, Dhaka – 1219, Bangladesh.